Refund and Returns
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions. (See exhibitor's stands for more details)
Organiser Terms & Conditions
1. Payment is required within 7 days, or prior to the event, whichever is earlier.
2. Payments made by credit card will be processed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and may incur a credit card surcharge. We accept MasterCard, Visa, and AMEX.
All registrations are subject to our standard Cancellation Policy:
1. All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and discounts cannot be combined. In the event that more than one discount is applicable, delegates will receive the discount with the highest value.
2. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. Alternatively, the organisers can also provide a credit note for attendance at the next Mines and Money / IMARC event provided that we have received your cancellation notice 14 days prior to the event. A 50% refund will be provided for cancellations received in writing (letter, fax or email) no later than four weeks prior to the event; thereafter we regret no refunds or credit note can be arranged. Our cancellation policy also applies to downgrades. Refunds and credit note will be based on cancellation policy for downgraded delegate passes.
3. Beacon Events reserve the right to alter the program without notice including the substitution, alteration, or cancellation of speakers and / or topics or alternation of the dates and / or location of the event.
4. Beacon Events are not responsible for any loss as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of any event.
5. Beacon Events will not be able to refund any items marked non-refundable.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy:
If the Client is legally prohibited from participating in the Event, then a credit note shall be issued for a future event, In the case of Client’s withdrawal, which can only be requested in 2021, the full amount paid can be transferred to a future Event organised by Beacon Events. For the avoidance of doubt, the full amount must be paid in full to transfer your participation to the following year or an alternative event. Such notice must be made in writing and be sent to the Organisers through email to email@example.com
Please note that the event organisers will be taking photos and videos at the event, and any photos or video footage taken of you at the event may be used for marketing purposes.
By registering for this event, you agree to these terms.
For further information about our Terms and Conditions, please click here.